Expert Panel: Social Media – 20 questions you need to ask
Oct. 20, 3:00 – 4:00pm
A fast-paced discussion on what matters (and what doesn’t) in social marketing and how to evaluate what makes sense for your business. We’ll talk about:
Aligning with your broader marketing strategy (you do have one, right?)
- Frequency and style of messaging
- Original vs shared content
- Expectations and realities of ROI
Social Media: Tips and tactics to double your 401(k) practice in three years.
Oct. 21, 9:00 – 11:00am
Want to put social media on your side, but not sure where (or how) to start?
In this 3-hour Social Media Bootcamp attendees will learn which social media platforms they need and how to engage their target audience effectively through social media channels.
Social Media Bootcamp will help attendees:
- Understand the current social media landscape
- Know how to use the major social media platforms
- Create your own social media marketing strategy
- Be prepared to navigate relevant compliance issues